Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Konnichiha

Day 9. Tues 22:

Today was a very hard day at college and i was so frustrated with no-one understanding me i  eventually started to speak english.
Later on when I went for sushi with friends if was very hard ordering in french when the waitress could hardly speak english. I take my hat off to immigrants they a very brave and have a lot of patients. I know i was having trouble and frustration and at least i can speak english. I can imagine how hard it is for them daily.


This article talks about overcoming communication barriers between people and highlights what hinders communication.
"The meaning exists in your mind and in the mind of your receiver. To understand one another, you and your receiver must share similar meanings for words, gestures, tone of voice, and other symbols."
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/119628



No comments:

Post a Comment